03 February 2010

EXPENSIVE TASTE.

I've never been so broke (ughhhh) and wanted SO MUCH STUFF in my life! Not fun! Considering my up-coming trips, and budgeting for going back to school, I really need to stop shopping all the time! Thank god for value village! Hmm maybe I should buy some lotto tix?

Crochet Sweater- Alexander Wang
Crew Neck- Marc Jacobs
Body Suit- Lisa Marie Fernandez
Lipstick- Chanel Aqualumiere in "montego"
Ring- Dominic Jones
Shorts- RVCA x Eric Wasson
Sunglasses- All Saints
Shoes- YSL

5 comments:

  1. love the lennon sunglasses. so 90's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know the feeling :)
    great picks..the ring is super awesome <3<3<3

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this set! fantastic choices, and boy, does lusting suck even more when you're low on cash;)

    and yay! fellow 'pegger! I live farther up north. you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa!!!!! Omfg. Girl, how the heck have you been!? I hope everything has been going fabulous for you! Vancouver misses your fierceness back here! and yay for your new blog hun! keep it up on the posting! xoxo


    www.thestarvingstylist.com

    ReplyDelete