03 February 2010

EXPENSIVE TASTE.

I've never been so broke (ughhhh) and wanted SO MUCH STUFF in my life! Not fun! Considering my up-coming trips, and budgeting for going back to school, I really need to stop shopping all the time! Thank god for value village! Hmm maybe I should buy some lotto tix?

Crochet Sweater- Alexander Wang
Crew Neck- Marc Jacobs
Body Suit- Lisa Marie Fernandez
Lipstick- Chanel Aqualumiere in "montego"
Ring- Dominic Jones
Shorts- RVCA x Eric Wasson
Sunglasses- All Saints
Shoes- YSL

6 comments:

  1. I totally know the feeling :)
    great picks..the ring is super awesome <3<3<3

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this set! fantastic choices, and boy, does lusting suck even more when you're low on cash;)

    and yay! fellow 'pegger! I live farther up north. you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa!!!!! Omfg. Girl, how the heck have you been!? I hope everything has been going fabulous for you! Vancouver misses your fierceness back here! and yay for your new blog hun! keep it up on the posting! xoxo


    www.thestarvingstylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! He's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete